- Weapons Policy: No firearms or weapons of any kind are allowed on the property. This includes guns, large knives, or any other item that can harm another individual. If you are found possessing a “weapon”, you will be escorted out by law enforcement and criminally trespassed from the theater and game room permanently.
- Bags Policy: Any large bag, purse, handbag or book bag is subject to safety screening prior to entry into the theater/game room areas. This safety screening will be performed by a member of the staff at the ticket podiums or guest services counter. Refusal to comply with this policy may result in you being asked to leave the property. As part of our alcohol license we are required to know if alcohol is coming into or leaving our building. This policy also helps ensure both your safety and our own. Any large bags are not allowed to be stored on the floor, stairs or the ground between rows for safety reasons. You may be subject to a ticket charge if your bag is taking up a seat and the show is selling out. This decision will be at the discretion of the MOD.
- Vandalism Policy: In the event of intentional damage to the theater/game room building or any of the property owned within said building, any and all parties involved with causing the damages will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. These individuals will be criminally trespassed permanently as well as any legal actions sought for damages incurred to the theater and game room.
- Parking Lot Policy: City Base Entertainment is not responsible for any damages that occur to personal vehicles or properties held within said vehicles in the parking lot. It is highly recommended that any and all items of value are responsibly hidden inside your vehicle prior to leaving it unattended in a public parking lot.
- End of the Night Policy: Theater/game room doors are closed 15 minutes after the start of the last movie of the night. Should you choose to leave the building after this time YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED RE-ENTRY. The MOD may provide you with a pass for the inconvenience but you will NOT be allowed back into the building. NO EXCEPTIONS.